Friday, March 19, 2010

Springtime

It's 57 degrees, the bugs are back, the grass is growing, and people are sneezing - it's spring!

So - I shall be in Europe from the 16th of May to the 5th of June. Then I'll hope to stay a couple of days in MA to pack my things for the return trip home for the summer.

Speaking of Europe, I got to meet Krisel's family yesterday. They seemed well, having just come back from Las Vegas. Getting past the language barrier in our brief exchange wasn't bad. I hope they will make it out to Hawaii someday.

Spring break felt like 2 months, as opposed to 1 week.
Grove Inn in Asheville, North Carolina - built during the Depression, commissioned by the FDR and the Fed. Certainly not as modern as Frank Lloyd Wright, but provides a Thomas Kincaid feel, especially in the winter. To be not PC - groovy, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment