List of things to do:
- restore my original sleep schedule (what was it anyway?)
- summer job applications; it seems I am always below the curve, surrounded by people that either at least have more than one job or are in the $50k-$200k-millions income bracket. I intend to apply for a summer internship for the Charlie Rose show
- write; I wish I had more time to write. Maybe after graduation I'll spend time living off the parents. Maybe I'll get public housing and then just write indefinitely until I plop. I've been wanting to do a 24-hour write-a-thon. Life is short, what if tomorrow I have a stroke or lose my hands?
- I haven't been taking myself seriously of late. I've been very passive and maybe it's about time to start figuring out who I am. Who am I? Fuck. I spent all of middle and high school self-actualizing. I forgot who I am or was. I remember 20% because it's not a necessity - this fractured gobstopper of a mind
- Start making my options available; I need to make sure I don't fall behind. The rat race is a terrible one to be in
- find sanctuary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment