Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Write & the Future

Trigger: 19

Triangle. Octagon. Shape-thing. I think of purple potatoes with legs and arms, waddling like duck-creatures towards me. No, that should be penguins.

The reason why we are adjourning from this meeting to the next because of our greatest enemy. Gentlemen, enter writer's block. We are at the very edge of the cliff and are in danger of becoming as flat and splattered as a fried egg. Gentlemen, I propose that we use all available weapons at our disposable. Johnathan - munitions, damnit! You must seek your faculties and scrape as much comedy as we possibly can. Winston - randomness, if you want to prove your spine, Winston? Eye contact! Look at me. We need randomness - these are desperate times and desperate measures are called for. Bring them to me. Scrape them up from the precincts of the metropoli, the counties, the mines, mother nature - let her join us as well!

--

Well, that's that. I may decide to purchase my own domain name soon, although blogging is something that requires indoor effort. Well, it is leisure too. But I'd prefer spending a good part of my 20s outdoors. Ah well, I need to do work, but how? This week must end. Oh yes, and the interview nears closer - what will come of it? Will Nick be able to maintain a solid cool in front of his interviewer? Will *name of company* hire him? Will our spend his summer days in New England? And will he ever find a way to get through the week? Find out next time (probably not) on Nick's Blog.

P.S. am going to Shanghai

No comments:

Post a Comment