Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Patience and Writer Traits (Unrelated topics)

I believed true patience can be gained when immersing yourself into an environment filled with assholes (or at least, you perceive them to be assholes), and you yourself don't prescribe to or mimic their sorry excuse for social norms. That being said, I'm in the student center pub where my fellow Bentley brethren are blowing up balloons continuously. I have my earbuds in listening to Jason Mraz's Try Try Try, but can still hear their dog muck shenanigans. Now it just changed to Dulce Pontes. Great. Don't I have Ying Yang Twins on my player?

OK. They've finally finished. Where was I? That's right. I was going to describe some traits of the stereotypical writer:

- cat lover
- melodramatic
- insomniac
- prescribes to an unprovable dogma called romanticism
- forced to want money b/c of poor career choices; will self-loathe b/c of it(there is a 50% chance he/she likes the bottle)
- have a turbulent, if not non-existent, love life (if you think this is about the previous post, it's not)
- will become fixated on certain words and phrases; often will carry a writing utensil on-hand so that he/she is prepared at all times to catch anything they deem "beautiful"

Got to stop there. I have 1hr 55mins to complete 301's assignment No. 1. And then I sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment