Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life is Busy

We are tasked with the tedious task of putting together a business plan for a non-profit company, which lacks the necessary drive and personnel - in my opinion - to follow through on it. We have compassion and quite honestly feel sympathy for the company and its constituents. However, we shall remain steadfast and persevere, otherwise the past two months would have been for naught.

Undergraduate Shakespeare Conference
- trimming
- practicing the reading
- do slides (will probably draft it up the week of the presentation)

Abroad Application
- So far so good; proofreading
- Legal and financial matters will have to be dealt with accordingly

EC225 Exam prep

--

Grades have been plummeting, despite my best efforts (and when I write best efforts, I mean that I have been getting outside the box, attempting rote memorization, but I must face the facts; I am in a grade bracket close to my peers, but still below them, because my memory of classroom solutions is far from reliable). What can be done? I must re-prioritize. Grades don't define me, but at the same time, I can't let myself fail. That must not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment