I've finally decided to catch up on Mad Men, meaning watch seasons 1-4. I did a quick wikipedia search on episodes and realized that Matt Weiner writes something around 75% or more of the total number of episodes per season. I wish Damon Lindlelof and Carlton Cuse did that for LOST. I salute you, Matt Weiner
And speaking of TV (let alone AMC), Breaking Bad season 4 premiers in July. This excites me, and I'm wondering where they're going to go from the shocking cliffhanger of season 3. Walt and Jesse may possibly be on the run from Gus' cartel, unless of course he antes up and decides to take down Gus. However, the resources available to them are limited and Walt is no businessman (though he is learning). I can't see him and Jesse running the Southwest. And then there comes family. Will Skylar become a true accomplice to Walt's criminal activities? Will Hank Schrader discover the true identity of "Heisdenberg"? What of Jesse's family? Will they be endangered as well? Lastly, will there be any new cast members? It'd be pretty badass if they brought in Antonio Banderas or Javier Bardem. Well, actually, I guess it would depend. That guy who plays Mike the Cleaner was on Modern Family as Jay's brother. That was unexpectedly cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment