skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ho'o luli
Friday, May 20, 2011
I think I'm trying to compensate for my perceived failure by overdoing the whole intellectual thing (unconsciously, of course). And realizing this brings some clarity to my life. Thank goodness for that
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(5)
▼
2011
(51)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(10)
AMC is my drug
Random-write and Checkmate
I need to learn how to shut the fuck up.
I think I'm trying to compensate for my perceived ...
Home
My nerves are shot, but I won't let anyone know. I...
Contemplative Rant on Remembrance
"Operation Joseph"
My nerves are short-circuiting and my synapses occ...
"We Got 'Em"
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(27)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(50)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
About Me
crazy88dx
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment