Mornings always bring some form of clarity to our lives. When we wake up in our beds, we may find that no matter how joyous or terrible last night was, the severity of either pole lessens. In a very metaphorical way, we experience tabula rasa daily. If somebody wrote that imperfection is law and that we will make mistakes on a day to day basis, then I think we would feel more comfortable (though perhaps more cynical). We each aim for a specific variation of imperfection that no one else has thought up of.
I am going to try to love life and be involved, no matter how alarming it is to my psyche. Years ago, I could maintain absolute control over my mind and what I wanted to say. I thought long and hard about things. But now, I'm a little bit more impulsive. Granted, during that time, I think I scared some people because of my own personal brand of darkness and how much control I seemed to possess. Well, as a very business way of speaking, we must maximize our strengths and minimize our weaknesses, but be wary not to ignore the latter. I'm due for lunch in Chinatown at noon and an afternoon jog later in the day. Bring it on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment