My blog posts have been slowing down in steam, not because people don't comment but because I've been busy typing up papers for screenwriting. Today we had a 'discussion' (the teacher talking to himself, reiterating himself and everyone else) on the pilot of Hill Street Blues which is actually pretty enthralling. I am pretty sure that I was the only one who read the entire script, wrote the script analysis, and pumped out a two and a half page leavebehind. When you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, you can make it. If you can't, that's when it's time to initiate risk management and choose to prioritize things. Or focus on just passing. My roommates can give wonderful advice on that
My TV idea so far is a semi-post-apocalyptic/action/drama hour show. It concerns a virus that turns people into zombies, but not the undead, so to some extent it borrows from 28 Days Later and The Road. I thought of the outbreaks, all caused by the corruption of bureaucracy of humankind. We've seen the Umbrella Corporation and the Military of England fall from grace. But what of government itself? Wouldn't people be fascinated by that? Seeing the ultimate corruption
Maybe I should write a poem. I haven't done that in a while
Glee was fun. Everyone really enjoyed last night's episode. And one of my roommates is slowly transforming into Adam Lambert
Goal: Find a niche job
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find it extremely coincidental that this blog entry mentioned zombies one day before my "zombie marathon" (watched 3.25 redident evil movies, not in a row but nonetheless within close proximity to eachother). Needless to say then I would most definately tune into your TV show/idea.
ReplyDelete