Call me a luddite but I go to a college where technology is essential towards fulfilling one's academic and sometimes social agendas - what the hell is that? I find that I always prematurely shut down all these contraptions and programs. From Xanga to Myspace to Facebook, all have disappointed me in the long run. In fact, if I had to rank which was the best, it would be Xanga, only because it was a blog and I felt a tiny sense of self-worth when receiving "props", or whatever the desired point name. Technology depency sometimes daunts me is all. Being sucked into the screen is a well known fear among aware persons. And it can be bad for your eyes.
Maybe it's a problem that I'm blogging in the morning before class, as opposed to sometime in the night. Is it wrong to be bored before class (let alone the first day of classes)? Speaking of which, I need to go to class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment