Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to college, work and related things part 4

DARUKAA ZEN BURAKU! Darker than Black - an anime found much later than I would have liked to. I'm just mentioning it because of its hilarious title. It's going to keep me up for a few hours

So basically, classes are what they are - meaningless work that go over jargon and statistics that have no salient correlation. I could have called up my Mom to explain how to read/write a balance sheet, let alone look it up online. Something that gives me a little bit of hope is my LIT screenwriting class which will give me ample opportunity to find some good TV shows

I made Hamburger Helper lasagna today

You are now a Level 1 Cooke!
+3 to Intelligence
+1 to Endurance
+2 to Rage

1 comment:

  1. Are you taking accounting?? We just finished talking about balance sheets in our class. Now we're moving on to income statements YAY.

    ReplyDelete