Managerial Economics with a concentration in Economic Analysis. When I was little I thought I would be an archeologist or a scientist. Unfortunately, I nearly failed chemistry and shifted to an interest in espionage, kleptomaniacy, writing, jazz, plane flying, boat/car driving -
Speaking of driving things, take my car as fine example for impracticalities. My Mom's 1999 used Nissan Quest was a pretty decent buy years back. We got it around middle school so it must have been something like 7-8 years ago (What was funny was that we previously owned a Ford Explorer of the same color. Plus, the mileage alone could make Al Gore cry, on a side note). After years of wear and tear, the car started developing a mind of its own, making weird noises every now and then. Through frequent checkups at the nearby 76 gas station, we found nothing wrong with the Quest and kept driving it. Perhaps the greatest distinctive that set it apart from other cars was its 'mood.' Most of the time (when I drove it), I could start the car with one turn, wind up windows - to the amazement of my family - and accelerate the car up to 40mph in less than 2.5 seconds. Other days, it would take 4 seconds. As much as I wished vans were designed to torque and love torquing, I didn't do it. The car would probably flip twice and go down the mountain faster than Andy at Kilington. But on top of it all and the cons included, me and my Dad related to one basic need that in turn, drove the need to keep resurrecting the car - go beach. And besides, the youngest and most talented ki ho'alu player back on the aina told me that he still plays his first ukelele because he knows it best. Likewise for the 1999 Nissan Quest best but regretfully know that I'll have to join the 30-60mph club in the near future. Hopefully, I will blog about the new design of the 2010 Volkswagon Beetle once that's released.
The zombie TV show is progressing along. The protagonist needs more dynamo and the zombies need more tooth and fang.
A sing-a-long blog would be cool too... later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment