Today - Smashing Pumpkins
Today the kitchen. Tomorrow the world
Today, in the month of November
Yesterday's today is today's tomorrow (in simile of A is to B as B is to C);
= Tomorrow is tomorrow
Today IS
Today I make art!
--
I haven't been outdoors since 4:00am Saturday morning. After attempting to do work, Joe and I watched the first two episodes of Gossip Girl. We love it. And it was not supposed to be that way. The writing was better than Twilight, according to Joe. However, there was no logic in the script. I had two profound problems with the pilot:
- Two 17-year olds about to have sex a party when their parents were right out in the hallway within earshot (earshot of the parents, but not vice-versa)
- The protagonist's best friend getting angry at the protagonist for showing up uninvited at her party when she knows that she showed up only to save her date's little sister from getting raped by her best friend's boyfriend's best friend
The acting, music, and decadent environments made me look past those two problems. I can say unabashed that I like this TV show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment