Monday, November 23, 2009

Songs/Performances I've listened in the past 2 weeks

Green Day - 21 Guns (AMAs)
Jason Mraz - You and I Both
Plane
The General - Dispatch
Out Loud
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Original Track & AMAs)
Big Bang - Let Me Hear Your Voice
Barefoot Natives - All My Life
Iz - Take Me Home
Uncle Kracker - Drift Away
Ekolu - Stuck On You
Hapa - Lei Pikake
Heart - Crazy On You
System of a Down - Hypnotize
The Carpenters - Ticket to Ride
The Pillows - Little Busters
Hybrid Rainbow
One Life
3eb - Can't Get Away
All Time Low - Semi-Charmed Life
Portal OST - Still Alive
Smashing Pumpkins - Today
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Cat and Mouse
Flobots - Handlebars
Collective Soul - Gel
Utada Hikaru - Hikari
Chopin - some etude I forget
And more, etc
--

I'm still recovering from the sheer stupidity of last week. Oh well, Thanksgiving's here. Everyone's going home. Joe's going south for a family reunion. And then I'm staying with "surrogate family." It should be peaceful. But then there's the work

I'm trying to get farther away from home, perhaps to escape. For some reason I'm thinking of going to Europe, NYC, Hong Kong, Norway, wherever. I don't know if it is escape or not so I can't deny it. And now I'm slumping, not feeling that family or home is a responsibility at all. Best of all, I feel no guilt about that, including a lot of things. This is called growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment