Just left the dorm with a stomach full of お好み焼き(Okonomiyaki), which Min made. It's a specialty dish and sort of like a pancake, except much more unhealthy for your heart. Today's a lazy Sunday
Amazon marked off all their items last night in a strange 2am slash-prices campaign. I bought everything on my list, save a Where's Waldo book, which I want so dearly. Why doesn't Barnes and Noble or Borders keep in stock back home? Maybe they sell out quick. Martin Handford is boss
The Star Trek DVD (not the Blue Ray) is just $10-$11. Super Saver shipping is my friend. Life progresses.
I haven't left a post for a while, and for that matter, I haven't left a significantly interesting post. This post is of no interest to the peer/layman (hate that word actually), except for the Amazon.com bit. So no rants about economics, philosophies, video games, tangents, home, dissatisfaction with my status at home, my family, hearing from ANYONE aside from family at home, hearing from any "friends" in college, speculations, theories, government, political parties, or the world as we know it. But let me just say that I am hooked on mahjong again. Never did get to playing this summer because in this day and age, people cannot commit, nor can they focus on anybody save themselves for a measley 5 seconds. This information and technology age is shrinking people's attention spans and I don't like it. Oops, that makes a rant.
"I've already got all my tiles" - George W. Bush, Legend of Koizumi
Just tanning. And the Sun feels nice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment