Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mornings/Hawaiian Music/Stats/Simplicity

Couldn't seem to gather my thoughts this morning so I thought I would blog. It's 50 mins 'til test time and granted, I could have spent time studying last night as opposed to tossing around for a good hour or two (no one could sleep).

I'm listening to Barefoot Natives' cover to Kauai Zuttermeister's Na Pua Lei 'Ilima. Then Hoku Zuttermeister's (traditional cover) of Nani Na Pali Hauliuli O Na Ko'olau. It'll lull me into a false sense of security right before my stats test but that's OK because we have a legitimite cheat sheet option.

Simplicity is a wonderful thing, not ever to be mistaken with pettiness - that is something else. Simplicity is a calm without the whole sturm und drang. It's a facilitator. When you facilitate things, you make things easier for yourself, meaning, more efficient. But other than the whole idea of optimization, it's a subtle lifter that can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment